Thursday, October 27, 2011

CraZy TACKz to the Rescue!




Hello and Happy Fall!  I decided to put up my fall garlands yesterday.  I am a little bit late for this month, but we still have all of November to go!  I love decorating my house.  It makes everything seem a little cozier when the bad weather starts to set in.
Against my better judgement, I am going to show you some photos of my walls when I went to hang my garlands.  Mind you, we have had years of decorating in this home.  We have used staples, nails, and finally, a little plastic hook that does not penetrate the wall.  The only problem here, is that you have to take them down and get more the next time... or leave them up.  I tried to take one down (wondering WHY I had left them up in the first place, and discovered that the plastic had hardened and it was hard to pull down)  So, I just left it with a tiny piece ripped off! Don't get me wrong, this little hook was an amazing discovery and they do serve a purpose for the greater good.
Here is a photo of one wall, below is another....my walls of shame!  Lol.
Ok, I have surveyed my walls, found that I still have the hooks in place, so I am going to hang my fall leaves this time.  I am a little embarrassed about the nail holes, but you know how time gets away from you...(excuses, excuses...)
I got my leaves out and started in the dining room.  They kept popping out of the plastic hooks and I didn't want to put anymore nails in the wall....then I REMEMBERED!  I have CraZy TACKz!  The little tack with a hook that will hold up to 2 lbs. and really doesn't damage the wall!  So, I got out a box and went to work.
Here is one angle, below is another.  The leaves are all "HOOKED UP!"
I have been crafting so much with these little tackz, that I haven't thought much about their original purpose.  They are so quick and easy to use!  I got my leafy garlands up with very little effort, thanks to my CraZy TACKz!
Speaking of the Tackz...do you see the sheers tied back in the photo?  What do you suppose I have stuck in the wall holding them back?  Yep, you guessed it!  CraZy TACKz.  I have them holding my curtains back all over the house.  They work great!
The last picture I will leave you with is this visual comparison of the little plastic hooks and the CraZy TACKz.  When you remove the Tackz from the wall, it can easily be painted over to fill in the tiny hole.  Much better than the nail holes you could see in the photo of my wall.

Because this product is so new, you may not find it in your local stores yet.
You can purchase it for the retail price on the website for a limited time.
You can check it out at www.crazytackz.com.
Be sure to check back for more ideas and crafts that are weekly and even daily being added to the Blog.  We are just getting started!

So, until next time,
Happy Decorating!

Marilyn
Design Consultant
for
CraZy TACKz


We help you "Hook it Up"!

2 comments:

  1. Great example of why the CraZy TACKz tack + hook combination has so many awesome uses around the home! I'm sure when you're using them for mostly creative projects it's easy to forget they have so many other uses as well haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right, Alex! It was one of those "Duh"-A-hah! Moments! Lol.

    ReplyDelete