Sunday, June 26, 2011

Just chillin' in my Studio

I have been at work in the Arts and Craft Industry as a Designer/Author/Consultant for almost 20 years.  I have enjoyed designing for companies, craft how-to books and craft magazines.  I am also an avid sender of cards.  Greeting cards, that is!  I represent an awesome company that allows me to send, and show other people how to send out Kindness and Appreciation every day with the click of a computer key.  Want a peek?  Click on www.sendoutcards.com/81623 and look around.  This is the most convenient, affordable, FUN system anywhere!  You can even send a video in your card...that you created!  I will be sharing more later and sharing lots of crafty ideas.  Check back for craft projects and instructions.  It will be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment