Thursday, November 12, 2015

Fall Decorating with Deflecto


FALL is just around the corner!  Deflecto has some great products to help you with your holiday decorating.  Since it is difficult to see clear acrylic, I will tell you where to look in the photo shown here.  The bag is sitting on top of a deflecto Riser.  The risers come with 3 varied sizes in a package.  These are perfect for showcasing table decorations and candles when decorating the table.  The paper turkey is attached to the adhesive end of a deflecto Sign Dangler.  I curled it for more effect and adhered the other end to the back of the small sign holder.  The angled sign holder is in the forefront with the Happy Thanksgiving card in it.  A dangler is attached to the sign holder and the top end has a pumpkin sticker attached for decoration.

Here is the link to the Deflecto website.  Check out their products once you get through this blog.  Most are available on Amazon and there are lots more new and exciting products to come!  http://www.deflecto.com/craft/
I have added more photos for you to get an overview. There is a diagram at the bottom of the page that will show you how I made the paper turkey that is on the sign dangler.  I die cut most of the pieces on my electronic die-cut machine.  You might also use some punches.  A scalloped circle punch will also work to create the tail feathers.  I used varied sizes of maple leaves for the tail feathers on the turkey shown here.


 Close-up view

Diagram for Turkey Embellishment


I hope you have been inspired to start decorating for Thanksgiving if you haven't already.  The deflecto mini signs make wonderful place card holders.  There are so many options!

Make sure to take time to enjoy the small blessings along the way and

Live Life with a Flourish!

Marilyn



Sign Dangler & Angled Sign Holder


Disclaimer:
I have rec'd complimentary product for this blog post.
I have not rec'd monetary compensation.

1 comment:

  1. Clever lady! You gave me some great ideas... love the turkey.. I may have to try one for my Thanksgiving table.

    ReplyDelete