Monday, July 13, 2015

Back to School with Deflecto


 Around the early part of August, we start thinking about school again!  That means it is time to start shopping for school supplies!  Yay!
Kids are starting kindergarten and the first grade, high school and college!  Deflecto has great basics for desk top, storage and lots more! I started with a pencil holder, dark pink frame and a plastic pouch.
Would you like to join me in decorating these with your favorite back to school theme?  I chose girly papers and embellishments for these projects, but you can decorate them in any way that you can imagine.

I used coordinated papers, glitter adhesive tape, dimensional Complement stickers, and some mulberry flowers.  Just measure, cut and apply with adhesives of your choice.  I used adhesive double stick tape for my projects.









This is how the pencil holder looked before I decorated it!

Check out Deflecto's website for office, storage products and more!  Here is the link:


Hope you got a little inspiration here today.  Luckily it isn't August yet and we still have plenty of Summer left!  I am sure we will all be more ready for school to start by the time it rolls around.



Take time to enjoy the small blessings along the way, and
Life Life with a Flourish!

Marilyn







No comments:

Post a Comment