Next month is JUNE! There will be graduations taking place all over the country. This blog will be about creating a piece of decor that can be seen wherever there will be a celebration. The home entryway, food table, gift table (or other), are all great spots to display this fun and easy signage for the graduation party. Add some balloons and this sign will be the center of attention. Well, next to the graduate, that is!
You will need:
Deflecto Sign Holder: Wet erase board with stand
Joy Alphabet Embroidered Letters and Numbers: 2015, 3" high, self-adhesive numbers; 1" high letters, White and Royal Blue
Glitter: Royal Blue (or in the appropriate school color)
Adhesive Trim: Faux rhinestone
Clothespins: 4 spring action wooden
Ink Pad: Black
1. Apply black ink to each clothespin using the wedge sponge.
2. After the ink is dry, apply the self-adhesive trim to one side of each clothespin. Leave a space at the top of each clip to attach the letters.
3. Remove the release paper backing from the bottom of the number two. Leave the remaining release paper in place. Center and adhere the number to the top of the clothespin. Repeat for each number.
4. Remove the wet erase board from the base. Adhere the self-adhesive trim around the bottom of the base, the ends (seam) in the back. Apply tacky glue to the top of the base and to the sides working in one section at a time. Apply the glitter following manufacturer's instructions. You can apply glitter in the appropriate school colors. Shake off excess and allow to dry.
5. Center and adhere the embroidered letters and the star to the sign as shown.
6. Attach the clothespins (2015) across the top of the sign to finish. The embroidered numbers and letters are available in various school colors. The white letters and numbers can be dyed to desired color.
Hope you got some inspiration here today. Thanks for stopping by!
Take time to enjoy the small blessings in life and
Live Life with a Flourish!
Deflecto Wet Erase Sign Holder
#Joy S.A. #Cre8time #Graduation #Grad Party #Deflecto