Tuesday, April 28, 2015

DIY Up-cycle with Decorative Trimmings


Wedding season is almost upon us!  I have two friends who have kids getting married in May.  I created an up-cycled Bridal Vanity Set by adding some paint and Decorative Trimmings.  Check out the process below!


Here is the link to the Decorative Trimmings Website:  http://designercraftsconnection.blogspot.com/








It was fun turning this stainless steel pail into a pretty trash can below.




**BONUS**
BATH SALTS

I had a bottle with a doll's head I had painted sitting on the shelf for a LONG time.  As there were scraps of trimmings left, I decided to decorate this jar and add some scented Epsom salts to the bottle.  Do you know of any bride who couldn't use a relaxing soak before or after her wedding?  

She is a cute addition to the vanity decor.

I hope you got some inspiration here today.  I love giving new life to discarded items and Decorative Trimmings was the perfect embellishment for these up-cycled projects.

Take some time to enjoy the small blessings along the way and,

Live Life with a Flourish,

Marilyn





















No comments:

Post a Comment