Wednesday, September 11, 2013

HALLOWEEN FUN WITH "STICKY STICKS tm"



Have you heard of Sticky Sticks?  They are unique to the world of craft sticks and I will tell you why!  There is a strong adhesive on one end of the stick.  Peel off the release paper and adhere!  Easy and fun!

I just got some a couple of weeks ago and had to try them out right away.  With Halloween coming up in the near future, I thought these would work great for a quick and easy treat idea, taking advantage of the strong adhesion on one end.  The bond is much stronger than the traditional tape
runner.  This allows you to glue something to the end that might be a little heavier than you would normally consider.
Most households have a craft stash of scrapbook papers, rubber stamps, and such.  I used my die-cut machine and Cricut Artiste cartridge from Close To My Heart for the die-cuts you see here.  The rubber stamp came from Close To My Heart as well. The craft stores are full of cute stickers and embellishments that would be fun to use.  A scissor, paper cutter, pencil & tape runner will come in handy too!


Aren't these a fun cast of characters?  I sure had fun making them!


Being a visual person myself, I think this is the best way to teach you how to do this!


Same story, little different version.......


I will be posting a monthly project featuring Sticky Sticks.  If you enjoyed this project or have any questions, please message me!  I would love to hear from you.

Would you like some of these for yourself?  They are available at most major craft retailers and can be found on their website at http://stickysticks.net/Stores.aspx.

This design concept isn't limited to Halloween!  I plan on making some for the other Holidays and maybe some that are "just because".  If they turn out really cute, I will put them up and share!


Happy Crafting!
"Live Life with a Flourish"

Marilyn




No comments:

Post a Comment