Friday, June 12, 2015

Babycakes Baby Album - for sale in Etsy shop



BABYCAKES BABY BOOK/ALBUM



This original little album has been designed and hand crafted in my smoke-free studio using Close To My Heart "Picture my Life" elements for scrapbooking.  The album is full of pages to write on, places for pictures and little pockets for mementos.  It is a one of a kind and is for sale in my Etsy shop at the following link.   https://www.etsy.com/shop/stuffandthingsandco?ref=hdr_shop_menu

The album measures 6-1/4" x 4-3/4" and is bound with 3 metal rings.  The album comes with the matching holder constructed with the Babycakes memory papers that are no longer in the catalog.  For a closer look at the inside; keep scrolling down!

The product that I used to create the album can be purchased at:  www.marilyngossettdesigns.ctmh.com/retail





Album in coordinating album holder.
Front view of album.
View of album in the album holder.
Pages from beginning to the end.







If you would like to purchase this one of a kind album, head over to my Etsy shop and I will get it right out to you!  There is only one!


Thanks for stopping by!
Make sure to enjoy the small blessings along the way and;
Live Life with a Flourish!

Marilyn













No comments:

Post a Comment