Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Love Notes Only! Paperless Note Pad



Do you like to get "Love" notes?  I do!  Here is a handy way to share the love every day!  I kind of went crazy with the hearts in honor of Valentine's Day this month.  These are removable as they are just clipped on!




You might like the version below a little better.  I used the deflecto Grip Clip duo above to hold the hearts on the acrylic frame for Valentine's Day "effect".  The one below is more for everyday when you want to leave your Sweetie a note.  You can write who it is to at the top.





There are just a few things you will need to make this wet erase note holder.  See below for the Deflecto products you will need.




Pick out some papers you like and just a few embellies to finish this re-usable wet erase note holder.  You will need a CHALKMARKER pen to write the messages.




I cut the paper to fit inside the acrylic craft frame.  The hearts were cut with my die-cut machine and I found some rubber stamps I liked.  I used ink to chalk the edges to add depth to the shapes.  The wet erase sign tag was cut into a 3" x 3" square and adhered to the top of the acrylic frame with Tacky Glue. (A 1" x 3" strip was glued to the top of the second example shown above). Some fancy yarn was wrapped around the frame above the *stamped image at the bottom (*which is adhered to the polka dot paper and under the top of the frame..) and then tied in a knot.  I clipped the double grip sign holder to the top edge of the frame (as shown) and you can add a little note to this if desired, i.e. To:  My Hubby; From: Me.

The following are some close-up photos for you to look at.







I covered the inkpen with washi tape and put a little piece of the same tape around the joint of the clip.



When you want to change your message, just wipe the writing off with a damp rag and leave a new message!

No paper to throw away!

Thanks for visiting my blog!  Hope you take away a little inspiration!

Enjoy the small things in life and
Live Life with a Flourish!

Marilyn





Some days the lighting in my studio isn't good for taking photos.  I attempt to provide a clear image, sometimes it doesn't work out as well as others!  Of course it would help if I had any real training in photography other than aim and shoot.  I am looking forward to the sunnier days that will be coming.
Enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment