Monday, November 26, 2012

Decorating for the Holidays!

Wow!  It is nearly December!  By now, many of us have started our decorating, because we know if we blink our eyes, it will soon be January!  I love Christmas and I want to enjoy every minute of the month of December, so my decorating starts now! 
I love to decorate with garlands, banners, wreaths, and lots of other things that need to be hung up!  I have a little box that I keep my decorated Crazy TACKz in.  This one in the picture is one that I created for one of our sales team.  Take a peek inside and you will see some of the fun ways to decorate your CraZy TACKz before you use them to "hook it up" for the Holidays!


CraZy TACKz are especially useful in drywall, but they also work nicely in cork board, foam, and soft wood.  If I am affixing them to a surface where they will be permanent, such as a piece of wall decor, I use glue to secure them to the surface I am working with.
 
 
Here is a little closer view of the decorated Tackz.  I have used themed stickers, die-cuts, paper punches, rhinestones, sequins, and acrylic paint to embellish them.  A 1/16" hole punch works very well to make the little hole to push the Tackz through. 

I hope you are anticipating the Holidays and find time for joy in all the hustle and bustle of shopping, decorating and chores!  Make it a great December and a Happy Holiday season!


Happy Holiday Crafting!
 
Marilyn
Design Consultant for
CraZy TACKz
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment