Monday, December 7, 2015

Celebrate the Holidays with Deflecto! A peek at new product!!




Is anybody else excited about attending the CHA Mega Show in January??  I sure am!  I will be teaching a workshop and Make n' Takes for Deflecto and can't wait to see everyone!

Holiday celebrations are in full swing! I recently had a party at my house and I got to use the brand spankin' new 3-tiered cupcake rack by Deflecto!  This versatile rack can be decorated in numerous ways to fit in with your party theme.  I used some decorative Santa Belly paper tape by Little B.  I applied it around the edges of the tiered platters.  I had a Santa Belly theme going as you can see!


The 3-tiered rack starts out flat.  This makes for easy storing, easy mantling and dismantling!


Below is a picture of the rack with the paper tape that I used before assembling and decorating.


Below is the rack after it is assembled.  The weather here has been dark and rainy.  There wasn't a good way for me to get this picture.  You do get the idea though, right?


Deflecto has many products that are perfect for any celebration or party!  I used their risers, sign holders, (small and mini), and the clips for connecting signage to your displays.  Check out the website for the crafts division at http://www.deflecto.com/craft/  for all of your signage and storage needs!

 Below are some more photos of the party table and Deflecto products that I used.


 The gal in the photo below was graciously helping me by holding an ice cylinder for me.  We were just getting the party started.  The Santa Belly cones shown below were our party favors.  I used more of the Santa Belly tape to decorate the painted paper mache' cones.

Hope you got some inspiration on this blog today.  Be sure to come and see us at the Deflecto booth at the CHA mega show in January!  We will be showing off all of the new products and have some very fun events in store.  Did I mention there is prize money involved??  


Be sure to take time to enjoy the small blessings along the way and

Live Life with  Flourish!

Marilyn















14 comments:

  1. Hi, Marilyn! Through the CHA Blog Hop I've seen the Deflecto 3-Tiered Cupcake Rack and I'm intrigued. I can see other uses for it that would benefit me as I host rubber stamping classes. I especially like how you decorated it, and through your decorations, I'm realizing how the rack is perfect as it is plain and doesn't distract from the items displayed. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED that cupcake stand! I'll definitely be by the Deflecto booth to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for being part of the See You at CHA Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new tiered cupcake rack. You did a great job on the party decor. The craft tool I cannot live without is my Fiskars Fingertip Craft Knife.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous display items.
    Stamps ( and inks) are my can't live without craft supply

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, I want to see more!!!
    I can't live without my paper trimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cupcake stand, especially because it can be stored flat after use.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun party that looks like!! LOVE the theme!! I am looking forward to seeing all of the Deflecto products and lots of other awesome new goodies!!
    My must haves are dies, paper and adhesives!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. COOL rack and FABULOUS display :)
    Hope you have heaps of FUN during your workshop & make 'n takes AND that you get some time to enjoy the wonders of CHA too!!!
    PS - I can't live without my self healing craft mat, it is part of every project I create. I use the cutting side to cut, the grid on the cutting side to align and the reverse side for when I am adhering layers together => YES, it is an AWESOME tool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your Christmas tree and the Santa hats!

    My favorite tool is storage containers.

    ReplyDelete