Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Etch a Valentine's Gift Jar


I love projects that cost pennies and look like a million bucks!    Read on to see how I
made this pretty gift jar.  I created it for Valentine's Day this month, but I would give 
this to someone any day of the year.



For a great Tutorial video and to purchase product, go to



I purchased my jar and the contact paper that I used for masking at the Dollar Tree!
They carry all kinds of clear glass items....and for only One Dollar!  After years of shopping
there, I still say that about 100 times as I walk through the store.









Using paper, ribbon and some trims I had on hand, I embellished my jar.  I plan to fill it with pretty chocolates.  I love the idea of the chocolates showing through the clear heart areas.

Hope you got inspired to start simple and get your Etchall on!

Take time to enjoy the small blessings along the way and
Life Life with a Flourish!

Marilyn


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic! Thanks.......bee looking for your endorsement fee by Pay Pal. Keep those projects coming!

    ReplyDelete